Trying to graduate I see
Me to man.
I guess an example of respect would be being polite to people.
4) Karla’s Mom
5) decision-making ability
7) Hispanic-American families
9) switch from authoritative to authoritarian parenting style.
10) 1. Do they listen when you tell them something? 2. Do they behave? 3. Do they make good grades in school?
The order will be different but if you just look through them you should get the right answers
1.) John is a high school freshman whose teacher has assigned an
* emphasize his personal beliefs that were shaped as a young child*
2.) Mia and her classmates are discussing the ethics of capital punishment
* Thinking that she is too smart.*
3.) The statement “Harvard University was established in the year 1636” is an example of
* A fact *
4.) Jenny is an A student who has always dreamed
* Verify through her guidance counselor or Yale that experience is indeed a requirement*
5.) Sam is a high school junior who is considering applying to DePaul University
* In 2012, 85% of DePaul University graduates were employed or in graduate 6 months after graduation*
6.) What is the term that describe a persons tendency to discover information
* Selective exposure*
7.) Nancy is reading a speech on animal rights
8.) Sally is the office manager in a dental office
* Decides that she will give it some more thought and do some research*
9.) which of the following is not a question that you might ask to judge
* Have I used enough sophisticated words?*
10.) The statement “Harvard University is a better school than the University of Chicago” is an example of
* An opinion*
Hope this helps anyone :)
1) Jose stays out late and frequently skips his morning classes.
4) Zoey’s dad
7) White families
9) Look for a counselor, family therapist, or pastoral counselor who can provide effective support.
10) 1. Do they seem happy? 2. Are they practicing healthy behaviors? 3. Do they respect the parent?
2.D)Have I provided
3.C)Verify through her guidance counselor
Explanation: everyone's test is different. but if you have my firsst four you have the test.
He speaks to the boy and encourages him to respect his sheep, which encourages the boy to remain a shepherd.
The crystal merchant influence the boy's actions by sharing his story and his regrets, and the crystal merchant teaches the boy that some people would rather fantasize about their dreams than live them.
He gave Santiago money to buy a flock of sheep because he shared his son's dream of traveling the world and the stones he gave Santiago help the boy to recognize omens, which will help him on his journey to find his Personal Legend.
Just read each phrase and express your personal opinion and learnings
An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law.
Question 1: D) The old man continued, "In the long run, what people think about shepherds and bakers becomes more important for them than their own destinies.'"
Question 2: D) By providing a different perspective and encouraging the Englishman to never give up, the boy helps him to discover the alchemist.
Question 3: C) The stones he gave Santiago help the boy to recognize omens, which will help him on his journey to find his Personal Legend.
Question 4: D) When the Englishman wants to quit, Santiago doesn’t allow the Englishman to give up.
Question 5: A) By instructing the Englishman to go and try, the Englishman is motivated to continue on his journey toward his Personal Legend.