9) A heterotroph is an organism that relies on other organisms for food/energy
An autotroph can produce its own food from inorganic compounds (light)
11) Vascular plants have specialized tubes for transporting nutrients
Nonvascular plants do not have such tubes and are simpler
You can then subsitute the y in the second equation with the first one.
And then you can multiply both sides by the reciprocal of 5/3.
Then you can put this x into one of the equations to get the y like so:
So your two numbers would be 18 and 27.
2. This is going to be similar to the first problem so I will cut down on the descriptions and just show the work.
Plug 6 back into one of the equations.
Your two numbers are 11 and 6.
3. This is a bit more complicated but the same logic applies here.
Subsitute again and solve for x.
Then plug it in again.
Your two numbers are 2 and 10.
4. For this one, I'm going to have the $1 bills as y and the $5 bills as x.
Subsitute and solve for x.
Plug x back into an equation.
Thus, Dan has 40 $1 bills and 8 $5 bills. I hope this helps.
Answer it’s saying multiply 1/2 by 4 or 1/2 + 1/2 + 1/2 + 1/2 = x, the answer is 4/2 or 2
Possible 24 impossible 3
All of the above.
∠1 and ∠2 are right-angles =90°
∠1 and ∠2 are supplementary angles=sum add up to 180°
m is perpendicular to n
∠1 and ∠2 are complementary angles. Their sum add up to 90°
=180°-48°=132°sum of angles on a straight line
∠1=∠2=∠3 are congruent which means the angles have the same measure.
8. Vertical angles
10. Sum of angles is 360°
Angles formed by perpendicular
Keywords: perpendicular lines, angle value
For example: /_\ (pretend this is a triangle)
If each side of the triangle is 5 cm, then 5+5+5=15 cm (or you can do 5*3=15 cm)
The perimeter of the triangle is 15 cm.
Hope I helped!(: