what are you asking?
is very stupid, big and strong and sweet, he loves soft things
is smart reosponible and watches over lennie
candy is an old ranch worker who has lost one of his hands in a farm accident. he's spent the best years of his life working on someone else's ranch, only to lose his hand and have little money.
is the ranch owners son he is said to have vasilene in one glove to keep that hand soft for his wife
crooks. crooks is a lively, sharp-witted, black stable-hand, who takes his name from his crooked back. like most of the characters in the story, he admits that he is extremely lonely. when lennie visits him in his room, his reaction reveals this fact.
is lonly and seems to flirt with most of the men on the farm she does not like her hunband much.
1. the human rights issue in the novel is equlity the men in the story are poor and curly is mean to all of them as if they are just dirt
2. the first issue comes up when lennie kills the mouse
3. when lennies love for soft things gets in the way and he kills curlys wife as shes running away.
4. the issue is resolved by the death of lennie.
5. lennie suffers because of his death he will never be able to tend the rabbits.
6. the wording in the qoutations imply what is happening in the story
7. when lennies love for soft things gets in the way and he kills curlys wife as shes running away.
8. the issue is resolved by the death of lennie.